Garmin gadgets are well known in the space of navigation. It helps people to find the best route that lowers down their traveling costs as well as hassle-free travel. As soon as you put your destination location it displays all the available possible routes and shows all the necessary allied information on the screen such as traffic information, etc. then you can choose any route from the available displayed routes. Garmin produces smart sport watches, aviation gadgets & fitness products.
Garmin keeps on adding the latest technological advancements to their products with time and due to which sometimes it might raise some issues that can be resolved obviously through some tips & tricks or steps so no worries at all but sometimes it is harder to resolve the problem then it requires expert guidance for the same.
Therefore, if you are facing issues like Garmin not updating, Garmin not charging, or not working then you are at the right place.
Below are some common troubleshooting steps/tips for common Garmin GPS issues please have a quick look:
While turning on the Garmin unit:
- Check whether the power button on the Garmin device is turned On
- You need to check the power cable whether is connected properly or not
- Just go through the fuse of the Garmin device and if it requires any replacement then go for it and if it is working fine then it’s great to leave it as it is.
- You can also check the battery condition if it is more than six months old as sometimes it started draining fast than the normal condition if this is the case then you can get replaced it for free provided it is in warranty period and if not then you need to pay for the same.
The touch screen is not working:
This is the most general problem your touch screen is not working while using the Garmin device on your computer then you just need to follow the below-given points and it will start working properly.
- Open the Garmin menu from the Garmin Connect or Garmin Express
- Go to ‘Options’
- Click on ‘System and calibration’ and just need to calibrate the device screen
- The device screen now starts working as it should work after following the above-mentioned steps if it still not working then you can get it repaired by our experts instantly using below provided contact details.
No sound in Garmin:
- You just need to check your speaker connection whether it is connected to a Garmin device
- Check if its volume is mute. You can raise the level of volume from the device.
- If you find low volume then just increase the volume level to the normal stage
- Check the speakers properly if it is having any wire breakage or allied fault then just replace it ASAP.